How to start a Deposit Limit Review?
Firstly, make sure you have added your limit request in SBK, by clicking Account, My Limits, Net Deposit Limit, Edit and then Save.
Once you have requested an increase in your Net Deposit Limit, you will need to send supporting documents to our Verification team so they can ensure you are gambling responsibly.
The Verification team could increase or decrease your limit based on your proven income.
- Proof of Income such as a payslip, dividends or tax return.
- A PDF bank statement for the account that receives your income payments from an identifiable source.
- Documentation evidencing any extra income you’d like us to consider.
Please email any of the documents listed above to email@example.com.
The documentation sent must be the most recent version and any statements must come in PDF format.
Next Steps and Additional Information
Once your documents have been checked, you will be contacted by our Safer Gambling team with an update. If your request has been successful, you will need to go to your Net Deposit Limit page on the SBK app and confirm your increase.
- You will only be able to confirm the new limit when our Verification team has completed your request AND at least 7 days have passed since your initial request.
- We cannot guarantee that your new limit will be confirmed within the 7-day cool-off period, but the period will begin as soon as you request a new Net Deposit Limit.
We understand that this process may seem intrusive, however, we must adhere to the Gambling Commission's licensing requirements.