All individuals accessing or using SBK’s social features must adhere to the standards listed here. Failure to do so may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to post materials to and/or accessing the features.
We may, at our sole discretion, update these standards at any time.
SBK should be a fun, informative, and engaging experience for all. Please follow these standards when posting tips, comments, and other materials on SBK.
- Do not try to promote products, goods, or services
- Do not post similar content multiple times in the same tip/comment thread
- Do not engage with others taking part in harassment or bullying. Report this behavior instead.
- Do not threaten, mock, or use harmful language towards others
- Do not attack other users regarding their personal life
- Do not abuse other users by engaging them in a sexually explicit manner
- Do not use racial slurs or otherwise target someone based on their race, cultural background, national origin or ethnicity
- Do not target someone based on their sexual orientation, gender or gender identity
- Do not target someone based on their religious affiliation, political views, age or disability
- Do not post fake information
- Do not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a way that misleads, confuses or deceives other users
- Do not leave single-letter, or single-word comments irrelevant to the original post
- Do not create posts or comments that are wildly off-topic or posted with the goal of inciting uproar or derailing discussions
No Inappropriate material
- Don't use inappropriate or offensive language as your handle (username) or part of your first or last name
- Don't post, link to or otherwise reference any illegal or inappropriate content (crime, violence, pornography, illegal drug use, exploitation of children, etc.)
You may report violations by tapping the … menu of the tip or comment that contains inappropriate material. To report a user, please contact email@example.com.
Last modified: August 13, 2019