We strive to ensure that all of our customers are fully satisfied with the product and service we offer.
However, there may be rare occasions where you may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product or of our customer service.
How to make a complaint
Where this is the case we would like to hear from you as soon as possible by following the steps below:
- You may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once received we will strive to resolve your complaint within two to ten working days.
Customers in Colorado, USA
- If you have exhausted our internal procedure but still have a complaint relating to a betting or account transaction, then you can follow the relevant proceedings:
- If the dispute is unable to be resolved, and the dispute involves at least $1250, SBK will immediately notify the Division. The Director shall then conduct whatever
investigation is necessary and must determine whether or not payment should be made. An
agent of the Division may investigate the dispute and may report either to the Commission or to
the Director for a decision.
- For complaints related to patron accounts, settlements of wagers (involving at least $1250) and
illegal activity that cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the patron, a copy of the complaint
and the Sports Betting Operation’s response including all relevant documentation, shall be
provided to the Division, as applicable. The Director must notify SBK and the patron in writing of the Director's decision regarding the dispute, within ten business days after the completion of the investigation.
- You have a right to contact the Colorado Division of Gaming regarding the dispute.
Note: Only complaints of a serious nature should be escalated to the Division of Gaming and only after other alternative dispute resolution methods have been exhausted.