Common queries and questions about promo balance and free bets. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Will I get the stake back from a winning free bet? No, the stake of the free bet is not included. If you place a $10 free bet at odds of +200 (3.0) you will receive just the $20 winnings when the bet settles.
- My bet was voided, will I get my free bet back? Yes, you will but this can take 1 hour to be credited.
- Can I split my free bet into smaller amounts? $2 is currently the smallest amount you can place on a free bet.
- Can I place cash and free bets on the same selection at the same time? No, you cannot place a free bet and a cash bet on the same selection in one go. However you can place a second, separate bet on the same selection if you wish to do so.
- What about each-way bets? An each-way bet is split into two portions. As $2 is currently the minimum free bet stake you would need to have at least $4 of promo balance to place $2 on the winner market and $2 on the place market.
- Are there any events/ odds I can’t use a free bet on? No, any market (including parlays) can be bet on and at any odds unless otherwise stipulated in the specific terms of the promotion.
- Do the free bets expire? Promo balance will typically expire 90 days after being credited unless otherwise stipulated in the specific promotion terms.