Bank transfer limits and fees
|Minimum||£20 / €20 / $100*|
* Please see detailed information related to Wire Transfer in the USA here.
- Bank transfer withdrawals are processed within 5-10 business days.
- Smarkets do not charge you a fee for bank transfers. However, transactions might incur a fee from your bank. Please contact your bank for more info.
- All withdrawals from SBK are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.
- We can only process a bank transfer withdrawal when all other withdrawal options have been exhausted.
- If your bank is in the UK, you will need to provide your account number and sort code.
- If your bank is in the USA, you will need to provide your account number and routing number.
- If your bank is in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), other than the UK, you will need to provide your IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code.
- If your bank is in any other country, you will need to provide your account number and sort code or equivalent bank identifier code.
- You must upload a bank statement showing your name and the above details to verify ownership of the account.
- Your SBK account must be verified. In this case this means you must have provided valid photo ID and your address must be verified either electronically or from a document you have provided SBK. You can find the list of accepted documents and find out how to upload documents here.
- Your SBK currency must match the currency of the bank account that you wish to withdraw to.