Limits and fees
$20 if deposit is less than $3,000.
Free if deposit is $3,000 or more.
- Wire Transfer deposits and withdrawals are processed within 5-10 business days.
- Deposit transactions of less than $3,000 will incur a fee of $20. Deposit transactions of more than $3,000 will not incur a fee.
- Withdrawal transactions might incur a fee from your bank. Please contact your bank for more info.
Depositing via Wire Transfer
When you send a wire transfer to SBK via your bank, you are transferring your funds to SBK's bank account. Your SBK account is then credited, less any fees, as noted above.
- SBK will only accept wire transfer deposits in USD (United States Dollars) currency.
- Wire transfers should be completed through your online banking or physical branch (if applicable) using the details and references provided on the Wire Transfer screen in SBK. You can also request for this information to be emailed to your account by contacting the customer support team.
- SBK will only accept a deposit when the name of the wire transfer initiator is the same as the name of the SBK account holder.
Withdrawing via Wire Transfer
When you request a withdrawal via wire transfer, you'll need to enter your bank account number and routing number. Please ensure that your bank account accepts Wire Transfers.
- All withdrawals from SBK are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.
- Your SBK account must be fully verified, including verifying your email address, to withdraw. In this case this means you must have previously provided valid photo ID and your address must be verified either electronically or from a document you have provided to SBK.
- SBK will only process wire transfer withdrawals in USD (United States Dollars) currency, as as such, the bank account to which you request to withdraw must be a USD account.