Skrill is an e-wallet which provides a fast, simple and secure way of transferring money to your SBK account. Skrill offers several deposit options.
To learn more about Skrill or to open a Skrill account, please visit their website.
Limits and fees
|Maximum||$5k (per day)||N/A|
- Skrill deposits are typically processed within a few minutes.
- Skrill withdrawals are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Using Skrill to deposit or withdraw funds does not incur any fees.
- You can only register one Skrill account with SBK.
- SBK will only accept deposits in USD (United States Dollars) for customers who signed up for United States SBK accounts.
- You can only make a withdrawal to your Skrill account once you have made a deposit via Skrill. Your Skrill account will then appear on the withdrawal page.
- All withdrawals from SBK are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.